The PhD Guide
Get Into Doctoral Programs
Bonus video courses on how to choose the best programs to apply to
Real statements of purpose for Columbia, Harvard, UPenn, and more
45-day 100% money-back guarantee
- An extremely detailed case study of the doctoral application process, including actual emails written to professors and admissions officers to get the information you need to get in
- A complete walk-through on how to write the best possible statement of purpose
- Exactly what you need to do to choose the best doctoral programs to apply to
- A simple and polite way to let your professors and supervisors know exactly what they should mention in their letters of recommendation for you
- Real application essays used to successfully enter Columbia, Harvard, UPenn, and more
- Instant PDF download
- 45-day 100% money-back guarantee
- For a sneak peak, download the table of contents here.
Lan Ngo is a Ph.D. student and research fellow at the University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education. She received her master’s in education from Columbia University and her bachelor’s in economics from Stanford University. She has taught and advised students of various ages in the U.S. and abroad. In addition to having published academic articles, she is the co-founder of TransferWeb and Transfer Counselors.